Spencer Ogden's client, a leading IPP across APAC, LATAM and Africa are offering a very exciting opportunity for a Corporate Development Director to join their entrepreneurial team and company in Paris, France.
You will be in charge of corporate acquisition projects from early M&A target list to eventual post-acquisition integration plans across various markets.
Role and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- You will support the VP in developing, defining, executing and monitoring the M&A strategy and the M&A process
- Analyse M&A pipeline candidates
- Support and coordinate early phase M&A activities and sourcing
- Manage the due diligence process
- Preparing decisions
- Structuring transactions and negotiating relevant documentation
- Monitoring deal financing activities and drive the post-acquisition integration process
- Master's degree in finance, business administration or economics from business or engineering school.
- 6-10 years of experience in M&A with deal experience in the renewable energy sector
- Fluent in English and French (Spanish a plus)
- Business minded and strong analytics skills
- Able to work autonomously but also work collaboratively and be an engaging team member.
If the above sounds like you and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity further, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +442072689365. Referrals welcome.
For more information about this role please contact our London office