Corporate Finance - Associate - Power/Renewable/Infrastructure
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 92981
Location: England, London
Sector: Finance, Invest Banking & Corporate Finance (M&A / IPOs), Renewables
Date posted: 15/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
You will be responsible for:
- Origination & execution of Corporate Finance transactions in Power, Renewable & Infrastructure.
- Creating financial models & reports with valuation analysis of companies.
- Supporting Senior Management with all activities - origination, client presentations/meetings, communication with investors & all other relevant parties.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role with Corporate Finance products from either an investment bank, corporate or consultancy.
- Excellent financial modelling skills with accounting & legal knowledge.
- Knowledge of Power, Renewable or Infrastructure sectors.
- Strong commercial acumen & the ability to work under pressure.
The team & firm culture is entrepreneurial and driven where you will be involved in executing & closing deals from day 1. They also support career growth where you will be given every opportunity to build your investment banking career. There is also a competitive base & excellent bonus on offer.
For more information about this role please contact our London office