My client is a world leading engineering, procurement and construction company in Korea with almost 50 year presence within 40 countries.
The ideal candidate's profile should be as below :
- Developing, implementing and maintaning whole system/processes audit procedure.
- Providing help to HSSE staff and site managment in the development and revision of specific site safety programs
- Reviewing and studying the new businbess proposals, HSE requirement, preparing Prequalifications answers for HSE and coordinating with client over HSE legislation
Job requirement :
- At least 20 years of corporate HSSE management experience with international exposure
- Experience in Corporate Health and safety working for a leading EPC, Construction, Oil & Gas players and industrial manufacturers.
- Certified in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Involvement in Oil and gas (downstream) projects.
- Open to relocation to Korea
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321