Our client, a market leading solar EPC organization within The Middle East, are looking for a Costings Manager to support their projects in Saudi Arabia. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as top quality career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to come on board and work as part of a well-established team to the company vision, and further develop their skills within the industry.
Costing Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting Tendering Manager through pricing and development
- Communicate with Contractors/Suppliers
- Complete full scope with change orders during construction phase
- Create accurate budget estimates through quantity take offs and plan speculations
- Collaborate with other departments nationally to support project requirements
- Experience of 2-5 years within a costing role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working within renewable energy industry
- Degree in Construction/Engineering, Civil/Electrical OR Quantity Surveying is preferred
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office