Country Head of sales
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a worldwide market leader in the Oil & Gas industry.
You will sell repair products and services within a large sales territory and Manage a large sales team driving performance.
You will be Responsible for three business streams of growth: 1) oil field services, 2) operation and maintenance , 3) rotating services equipment.We are looking for a goal driven, determined and ambitious individual who will embrace this unique opportunity.
Must have the right to work within the U.A.E.
Location: Middle East
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
* Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
* Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Division achieves sales targets in all businesses
* The review and reporting of sales activities and review of contracts from a commercial perspective
* To manage and monitor performance of client accounts to ensure business targets are met
* Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities
* To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the company and the client
* Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues
* Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for the company.
* Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Regional General Manager on submission of bid documents
* Conduct Market surveys and determine strategies with company's Senior Management. Discuss various Contract/Project opportunities with company's Department Heads
* Meet Clients on regular basis & update Management on status of bids/proposals submitted
* Actively participate in finding new alliances, Companies, Sub-contractors to enhance company's position to be able to be a single source service provider JOB DESCRIPTION Page 2 of 4
* Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects
* To interpret and adapt the Business stream strategies to Area needs and local circumstances
* Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities and keep up to date on industry trends, competitors and client developments
* Assist in initial planning, time scheduling, histograms to supplement technocommercial offer for large projects * Periodically make presentations to Clients and participate in Industrial Exhibitions to create awareness on company activities with a view to enhance and develop
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office