Our client, a world leading wind turbine manufacture is currently searching for a Crane and Installation Resource Manager to work out of their Paris office. Within the renewables offshore market, our client has commendably participated in the construction of large-scale European onshore wind farms. They are offering an incredible opportunity for a Crane and Installation professional, paying a competitive salary, as well as company benefits and top quality education and training opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and support on the organisation and implementation of projects on site aligned to the company vision.
Crane and Installation Resource Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Provide installation schedule and cost estimation
- Conduct tender
- Support Project Manager during planning phase, Site visits with subcontractors
- Build up a strong and trustful relationship with suppliers
- Maintain resource planning. Plans and coordinates installation and craning resources in the hub, monitor progress, prioritize projects, ensure proper communication with contractors.
- Manage claims against Installation and Crane contractors in cooperation with the Project Managers
- Place purchase requests, validate invoices
- Manage subcontractor work quality - ensure company quality, technical information is understood and applied by subcontractors
Crane and Installation Resource Manager desired experience:
- 5 years of logistics and transport experience, preferably within wind.
- Proven knowledge of purchasing and resource management within wind projects.
- Speak English and French fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office