My client is a well-established manufacturing listed company with business expansion on branding & travel (文娛旅).
They are looking for a Credit Control Manager who has strong experience in supervising credit control function in manufacturing/property sectors.
- Manage and review AR and credit control function
- Responsible for the AR activities, settlement and aging
- Monitor the status of outstanding accounts and follow up the overdue balances
- Evaluate new clients' credit and control credit risk
- Support the processes of billing enquires and resolve disputes with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in development of credit policy and credit control system
- Handle ad-hoc assignments/projects as requested
- More expereinced candidated will be considered as Senior Credit Control Manager
- Degree holder in Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Credit Control management
- Proficient in SAP, MS office
- Good in analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office