Leading International Law company are looking for a Credit Controller to assist with the reconciliations and communications with clients.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the outstanding payments list
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Providing reports, including payments due to be made and outstanding debts
- Managing advanced payment vs cash received
- Managing overpayments, including chasing payments and contacting the legal team if necessary
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate, including an intermediate capability with MS Excel
- Strong relationship-building capabilities
For more information please either apply directly to this advert, or send an email with your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office