- Be responsible for the accurate and timely measurement of crude across the system in accordance with company standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform the required preventive and corrective maintenance on various types of equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Identify maintenance work and initiate work requests.
- Train less experienced employees and oversee the work of contract personnel.
- Develop procedures and provide training over crude measurement
- Perform routine daily maintenance on test equipment
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Must have or become trained in OSHA's Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Standard and be able to perform spill response duties, if required.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 year(s) of related work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Be able to acquire a Commercial Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to work outside in harsh weather conditions
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to walk, stand, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis on even and uneven terrain.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and be able to respond to call outs as need to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training (preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years of work related experience
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office