CSP SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126552
Location: Israel, isreal
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date posted: 31/05/2018
Our client plans, finances, constructs and operates CSP Solar Power Plants and are looking for a CSP Shift Supervisor to joint their team. This opportunity offers a very attractive salary and benefits package.
The CSP Shift Supervisor will report into the Operations Manager. The CSP Shift Supervisor will be reponsible for ensuring that the CSP Plant is operating in an efficient manner following the operation procedures in order to satisfy safety, environmental and technical capability of the plant, national transmission company protocols and standards.
The CSP Shift Supervior's direct reports include:
*Control Room Operators
*Power Block Operators
*Cleaning Truck Drivers
*Solar Field Operators
*Water Treatments Plant Operators
Must have experience / knowledge of:
*HTF (Heat Transfer Fluid)
*TES (Thermal Energy Storage)
*SCADA and SAP systems
*Lead for an Emergency Response team
Qualifications / Experience:
*Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
*4-6 Years experience in operation in a power plant, oil&gas,petrochemical or in the chemical industry of which 4 years should have been in the capacity of a shift supervisor.
1. Ensure all activities carried out in the plant are executed to the company ́s HSSEQ procedures,
standards and specifications.
2. To lead supervise and co-ordinate the activities of all operation personnel on shift.
3. To work on a 12 or 8 hours shift system as per the duty roster.
4. Organize and co-ordinate resources and task to ensure the plant operation in accordance to the
load dispatch requirements and weather forecast.
5. To obtain the daily schedule outputs.
6. Ensure all operational activities are performed in compliance with all safety laws and regulations.
7. Manage work permits.
8. Manage the shutdown of equipment through the LOTO procedure.
9. Maintain update guidelines and procedures.
10. Perform technical training to enhance the professional skills of the operation team.
11. Perform cleaning strategies to keep reflectivity of solar field according to O&M agreement.
12. Supervise and assume responsibility for the performance of the operating personnel reporting to
13. Conduct meetings with subordinates to discuss maintenance work progress, scheduling problems,
interferences, priorities, etc. at the end of each shift.
14. Ensure that the information system, which provides data to operations are being accomplished
within specified limits, schedule and parameters is completed daily.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office