Customer Delivery Manager - Data Processing (SMART)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118888
Location: England, Leicestershire
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 19/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a global engineering and technology pioneer who are seeking a Data Processing Manager - Smart Metering to join them on a permanent basis near Leicester.
Our client are growing off the back of successful projects and tenders. They are really making a high impact in the smart metering sector and due to the success are seeking a Data Processing Manager to join them . As the successful candidate you will be primarily focused on; understanding, prioritizing and working with corporate energy clients to ensure that their requirements and needs are met.
For this role we require someone who is comfortable in a customer facing position as you will be required go out and visit corporate clients around 3 times per month which are located throughout the UK. In addition to this, you will also create performance packs for clients which will include information such as, monthly review documentation and governance documents.
- Manage relationships with corporate energy clients
- Create bespoke performance packs for our clients
- Regularly meeting clients to ensure that their needs and expectations are met at all times
As the successful candidate you will have the following background/skill sets:
- Client relationship experience is essential
- Able to prioritize needs and requirements
- Experience of the electricity market - understanding of data retrieval
- Passion for data analysis
- High level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong commercial and business acumen
For more information about this role please contact our London office