- Manage day to day actives such as price, delivery inquiries, formal quote requests, sales orders, order entry, repair close out and warranties. This also includes processing, expediting, invoice resolutions, problem solving and basic technical support
- Provide customers with technical support via telephone and email as needed, while building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Ensure that timely follow-up is given to orders that require additional customer
- information and /or purchase orders
- Pro-actively work with the Manufacturing and Servicing Teams to ensure daily operational rhythm to meet or exceed all established metric fulfillment targets
- Coordinate product deliveries dates between several production sites in and out of the USA
- Develop and foster relationships with supply chain, engineering, account managers and channel partners
- Receive and resolve and/or escalate customer issues and inquiries
- Maintain a customer focus while working in a fast-paced data-driven
- environment - Embrace full wing to wing ownership of all commercial
- operations transactions - Work daily with various regions and teams
- globally in a large corporation
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Reviews, enters and manages customer orders into SAP.
- System processing of orders/returns
- System fulfillment of the order: ie: shipping/transportation
- Generating invoices/processing payment/refunds
- Provides feedback on customer issues such as ordering errors, missing information and invalid requests.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts to drive quality and productivity improvements.
- Expertise with Order Entry and Processing with in SAP
- Attention to detail.
- The order entry coding function requires a the ability to follow multiple instructions for various product types.
- Familiar with transaction codes (tcodes) Specifically ZIN and ZOR
- Basic math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School
Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 2 years of experience in Services)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.