Customer Service Management Specialist - Water Treatment System
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH107489
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 29/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Customer Service Management Specialist- Water Treatment System
My client is currently seeking for a CSM Specialist for their Water Treatment System group. This role is part of a team responsible for providing technical support and after-sales services to our client's broad customers' base. Reporting to the Field Service Leader (Singapore), specific responsibilities for the position include but not limited to:
* Manage, Operate and Maintain contract for water treatment system
* Maintain availability on a 24-hour per day/365 day per year call basis to ensure coverage for EHS and production emergencies
* Initiate & implement required modification and retrofit projects.
* Manage the creation and maintenance of the documents associated with plant operations.
* Coordinate Operation and Maintenance of the plant, to diagnose and resolve system problems.
* Prepare and submit reports to client on routine basis on plant performance and contract deliverables
* Sales Support
Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent degree in engineering.
Must be proficient with Microsoft applications
1 - 3 years' experience in the operation & maintenance of water treatment system
Diploma Holders or those with at least 3 years' experience in the relevant area may apply.
Possess experience in managing site team consist of 4 - 6 team members
Experienced on control system (SCADA or HMI)
Strong Knowledge on water treatment system : UF, RO and EDI/IX
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1658536
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321