Customer service supervisor role - 15.25p/h PAYE
- Fully responsible for the day to day management of the regional / country based and Omni Channel Customer Care Team delivering first class, professional customer service to external customers and a high quality front line service to the company.
- Drives process improvements and eliminates waste to increase productivity and customer experience.
- Manage the order management process within the regional / country based
- Establish and measure KPI's
- Recruit, induct, develop, support and motivate a team delivering front line customer services
- HPD responsibility
- Motivating and driving performance with the team
- Working closely with Customer Solution Manager and Account Managers as well as the Supply Chain Planning Team
- Monitor and track critical customer issues on a daily basis.
- Coaching and mentoring of individuals to support their ongoing development against the company behavioural framework. This will include conducting appraisals.
- To conduct regularly team meetings.
- Take ownership of and resolve accordingly any queries escalated by the Customer Care Team.
- Support projects and process improvements to increase customer experience and productivity.
- Customer centric with a go-do attitude
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated capable of working to challenging team/personal targets
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking - ability to understand cause and effect
- Managing Pressure Effectively
- Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize.
- Fluent in English plus one additional non-native language (German/French/Italian/ Spanish/ Dutch)
- Understanding of our systems (SAP) and processes
- Microsoft Office knowledge, strong with Excel
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Customer Service environment
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal management skills
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Experience in influencing skills at all level of the organization
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office