- Manage all aspects of the engagement with the firm's enterprise-level customers to ensure overall customer satisfaction;
- Oversee and guide property-level engagement activities;
- Host regular calls/meetings with key customer stakeholders and Directors of Engineering who are responsible for managing energy operations for a portfolio of properties to ensure projects are moving forward as planned and meeting customer expectations;
- Competently communicate strategic energy efficiency initiatives, particularly around energy reduction and cost savings for HVAC/chiller/central plant and electricity-consuming systems;
- Effectively communicate the firm's value to customers via results derived from a variety of analytical/statistical techniques;
- Grow the portfolio of work within enterprise customers;
- Professionally represent the organization to external customers/clients;
- Address concerns internally and externally, and discuss process improvement initiatives that stay within scope;
- Monitor energy performance and trends via reporting;
- Identify and develop new energy saving opportunities on current projects;
- Manage client relationships;
- Drive internal processes, including budget management for each enterprise account;
- Perform all other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Six+ years of relevant experience including at least two years of experience in managing customer accounts in a related energy field;
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing enterprise customers;
- Basic understanding of analytics and reports used to measure energy efficiency in buildings, portfolios, and HVAC/chiller/central plant systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to learn the basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to relationship management and consulting services; and
- Communicate in a succinct, organized, and professional manner.
- Consulting experience in the energy industry;
- Understanding project management methods;
- Strong customer satisfaction skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; presentation skills a plus; and
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team environment.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.