Customer Support Engineer - Smart Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128583
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 29/06/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Customer Support Engineer to be based in Cambridgeshire.
Our client are a key player in the smart metering sector, who they supplier Smets 1 and Smets 2 solutions. With the imminent deployment of Smets2 meters, our client are seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Successful candidate you will be responsible for answering key queries and investigating issues or faults within their products, providing key advice and expertise to rectify any faults prior to an engineer to be deployed.
To be considered you will posses the following:
- Prior background/knowledge in Smart metering
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical approach
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete queries in a timely fashion
- Able to prioritise work load
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Understanding of electrical products/telecoms or utilities sector would be an advantage
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office