If you are someone who is passionate about understanding data points in the financial sector and working at a regional scale to help high profile clients and cases, this is the role for you. Help work with stakeholders to understand different data points, focusing on the exciting field of financial crime and analytics. Be able to drive analysis and visualizations to allow a story to be drawn up on how financial crime is affecting various businesses.
Role and Responsibilties
- Deep dive into technical data analytics with advanced models and algorithms on various platforms
- Be able to communicate in a highly effective manner, drawing on the data you've gathered to paint a picture to stakeholders
- Run visualizations of data to story tell the insights hidden within the data points
- Draw on domain and industry experience to effectively provide solutions relevant to the area of finance
- Have interest in dissecting topics such as anti-money laundering, fraud, know your customer and terrorist financing.
- Minimally 4 years work experience in Data Analytics
- Minimally Bachelors in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science and related areas.
- Proficient in SQL and either Python or R
- Strong communicator, able to express technical terms in layman's terms
- Proficiency in at least one visualization tool e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Keen interest in the financial domain and understanding financial crime
Interested candidates please forward your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reg No: R1871517
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321