Are you interested in marketing and advertising? Are you interested in programmatic adtech? Then this is the perfect role for you. Be the one to engage with a global firm and analyse their data to understand and plan their digital media. Look through the customer journey, identify a target audience and help the creative team build a message tailored by the insights you've drawn from data. Tell the story the way you want to and help shape this global firm's website.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply digital media analytics including programmatic adtech, DMP and DSP technologies.
- Engage with stakeholders and present insights in a coherent and structured manner. Have a strong ability to tell engaging stories.
- Be able to draw valuable insights from data - working closely with a team of engineers and analysts who can help with more technical aspects.
- Have a keen interest in advertising, large scale projects and client engagement.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years work experience understanding data and digital media planning
- Minimally holding a Bachelors degree
- Experience using tools such as Doubleclick, Facebook or Google analytics to understand customer engagement and experience on sites
- Understanding and ability to use SQL
- Singaporeans and PRs need only apply due to urgency of role
Interested candidates feel free to reach out to Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Reg No.: R1871517
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321