Come work in a great company culture on impactful Data Science problems that tackle Ad-Ranking on one of the largest online shopping platforms in Asia. Work with a data & engineering team that look at countless problems, constantly learning from one another and trying to improve the platform. Be involved with talks, hack days, meet ups and events to keep improving your own capabilities as well as the algorithm and products your team deliver.
As an Ads Ranking expert you’ll be improving all forms of ad function, allowing both users and business partners to tailor visibility of ads on the platform. Use your understanding to really improve the current Ads algorithms so they are recommended and tailored to each individual user.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use fundamental as well as advanced Machine Learning techniques to help improve products, especially in ads ranking function. These include regression, prediction, forecasting and clustering to name a few
- Be able to progress into neural networks and deep learning modelling. Helping to stream line and optimize the ad viewing process
- Can handle constant flow of real time Big data and identify the applicable data to analyse
- Take the initiative to come up with algorithms to help solve the ads ranking problem as well as other data science problems that arise
- Work well as an individual contributor and team-player. Working with various team members from varying backgrounds including engineering, data science as well as product management
- Be passionate about data science, willing to share your thoughts, ideas and initiatives with the team
- At least 4 years work experience in data related roles, tackling machine learning problems at some point during the work
- Minimally a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or related subjects.
- Prior experience on ads projects, understanding related concepts
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques to build logistic regression, recommendation systems
- Bonus to have neural networks and deep learning experience
- Proficient in Python and/or R
- Experience with big data platforms good to have
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Angie Wakefield at email@example.com and/or Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321