Exciting opportunity with high impact data science project that uses big data to drive insights through modelling, predictions and data analyses can make. You’ll be working on rich and real time data based off people’s movement, gathering insights for both business and government agencies. Through using cutting edge technologies, you’ll be able to drive direct business impact and see the benefits that you make to societies as a whole.
Join the Data Science team to help analyse real time Big Data and build models to research and develop solutions to problems that may include, but are not limited to, urban planning, development, retail intelligence and transportation. Apply your knowledge and expertise into direct industries to see the impact your work has on products and service.
- Explore what insights the data can bring, using advanced data science methods, including machine learning, modelling and prediction. Be able to handle a large amount of rich and incoming data.
- Experiment with this data to truly understand the results that are drawn.
- Use tools that handle Big Data, making it scalable so data science models can be applied.
- Implement and deliver based on client’s needs a solution that helps them with the problem you initially tackled.
- If need be, create patented products using research and creative techniques, as determined by the business needs.
- Minimally a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and related fields. Having used machine learning and statistical analyses during studies is preferable.
- Have at least 3 years experience working with machine learning, data mining and statistical analyses within the job scope. Be able to demonstrate the impact your work has done.
- Be able to take on high-level business questions, which may be loosely defined, and be able to narrow down an angle to derive solutions that result in an impact to the business.
- An independent and motivated person, who is willing to take up new tools, explore new codes and scripts as need be throughout their career.
- Work on both structured and non-structured data with proficiency in Python or R.
- Clear communication style with an understanding of business and ability to relay findings to non-technical clients.
- Previous geo-locational data experience is a bonus.
- Preferred to have experience with Big Data and using frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Have a basic understanding of software development.
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321