Data Scientist (NLP, Machine Learning)
Come work at a fast-growing and exciting start-up using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to create the ultimate user experience. The company is driving forward with key stakeholders across banking, insurance and healthcare industry. Work on projects that are innovative and growing to help make a break-through in artificial intelligence.
You will be in charge of machine learning techniques and coding on Python to help create algorithms. Ideally, be passionate about innovation, data science and new challenges, especially in the realm of natural language processing. Be a person who has a keen eye for business so you can help build up the brand by improving an amazing product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use natural language processing to generate human like speech and a great user experience
- Machine learning and algorithm creation on Python that generate real business impacts
- Responsibility over vast amount of real-time data
- Deliver competitive advantages, superior insights and/or operating efficiencies
- Be involved and passionate with the natural language processing technique
- Working end-to-end on analytical solutions and business engagement to help create a better product
- Help the company grow and develop further, both within and outside of Singapore
- Minimally Bachelor’s degree in statistics/mathematical/computation disciplines
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in data analysis and building data science models in practice
- Bring a strong business understanding in applying data science methodologies to gain business insight and generate impact on the product enhancement
- Highly skilled in Python and machine learning techniques
- Previous experience working with textual, qualitative data, either in text mining or semantic processing. Experience in natural language process a bonus.
- Highly passionate, logical, independent and a fast learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player, who is willing to share knowledge and contribute to a cohesive working environment.
- Language skills in Chinese, Bahasa Melayu an advantage (but not required).
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org and Angie Wakefield at email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321