Work in on a leading e-commerce platform helping develop and solve problems that will shape the future of the industry. Work on challenges on a wide spectrum including performance, marketing, user acquisition and experience as well as fraud detection and logistics. Join a team of world-class data scientist, hand-picked for their technical ability to work in a leading internet and big data giant company.
You’ll be in charge of helping projects related either to recommendation systems, time-series analysis and/or user profiling for push notifications. Using a multitude of data science tools to drive results, including but not limited to R, Python, Scala and Spark. Come be a part of a high performing team and make your impact on the business using real time, rich and complicated data sets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project based work that allows you to input and see the impact you impart. Work on projects end-to-end from data gathering, specification, processing, prototyping, analysis and delivering your input.
- Be ready to explain your insights through presentations
- Responsibility over big data coming in real-time applying advanced analytical specifications when necessary
- Be adaptable to the necessary needs of the company and be business objectives driven in focus for data science projects
- Interact with a large team of data scientists as well as work cross-functionally with other teams. Engineering teams will closely help improve the existing data and analytical products.
- Self-driven and motivated individual able to help constantly improve the product
- Minimally Bachelor’s degree in statistics/mathematical/computation disciplines
- Be able to explain projects that have shown business insights and given practical implementations to the company
- Minimum 4-5 years’ work experience in Data Science and related roles
- Used real-life data sets that are complicated. Bonus to have dealt with Big Data on Spark/Hadoop
- Highlight proficient in Python, R and machine learning
- Prior recommendation or time-analysis experience preferred
- Team player who is able to be independent while working within a large team. Willing to make contributions and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills for presenting of ideas
Interested candidates, please send your latest resume to Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org and Angie Wakefield at email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321