Are you ready to make an impact with the work that you do? Using data to solve real time problems in a multitude of machine learning algorithms to help analyse consumer behaviour for an e-commerce platform. Be a part of a movement helping to further the use of the internet and technology, with data backed decision making.
Come join a strong technology team and help build the insights, really engaging with the business to identify ways of improvement through modelling techniques such as regression, forecasting, prediction, time-series analysis and fraud detection to name a few. Work on a project based cycle, going through production lines to see the models you make implemented onto the live system.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extract and analyse data through algorithmic exploration practices, dependent on the variety of projects you’ll be assigned on. These will vary from looking at recommendation systems, prediction of churn, detecting fraudulent use of platform and natural language processing.
- Work with a multi-faceted team, engaging both with stakeholders, management and the engineering team to help create the best production line.
- Deliver in a timely fashion, holding to the fast-paced environment of a company culture of a start-up.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally holding a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or a related field.
- Having worked in data science or analytics related role for a minimum of 2 years, actively a part of the data modelling and exploration process.
- Be passionate about data, ready to suggest new ideas and execute them in a timely fashion.
- Proficient in Python or R, well versed in using machine learning algorithms.
- Team player, who is able to work well with others but also confident working independently.
- Bonus to have worked with neural networks and deep learning.
- Hackathons and Kaggle participation and placement highly recognized.
Interested candidates please email CV to Angie Wakefield at email@example.com or Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License No. 13C6321
Registration No. R1871517
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321