Are you looking to be exposed to a variety of industries and projects? Being able to run analytical methods on a range of datasets in a project led basis, on a high energy data delivery team. Come join our team of Data Scientists, all working for a vast amount of project types and clients.
The work will be varying in hands-on technical work from predictive analytics, natural language processing and machine learning to name a few. Be a part of analysing and gaining industry exposure in an exponential manner through data analytics and scientific methods.
Role and Responsibilities
- Highly technical and hands on in modelling and predictive analytics, working in a team setting to help hit business insights and understanding through data analytics.
- Looking for continual growth and ability to suggest and apply new technologies using machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence if need be.
- Cooperative and able to work in a team based setting, bouncing ideas across one another to enable the best solution is found.
- Understanding of data requirements and driving analytical insights from there.
- Preferably Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- Minimally 2 years work experience in data related work, either as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Extensive experience previously with machine learning and/or statistical modelling
- Ability to drive data insights from the analytical methodology
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in Python and / or R
For interested candidates, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Registration number: R1871517
License number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321