Our client who is in the E-commerce and Media leader is looking for a Data Scientist Lead to manage a team of top talent Data Scientist to build machine learning products (eg. recommendation systems) leveraging the data we collect from production. This role works closely with data engineers and data analyst to turn information into insights. The role contributes to data-driven culture by improving business processes using data, including presenting results of analyses to non-technical stakeholders.
Ideally candidate will be having relevant degree (master/PhD is preferred) and 3+ years solid experience in machine learning and statistical analysis
As the Data Scientist needs love learning and sharing new technical knowledge and below
- Possess strong sense of ownership
- Willing to take new challenges
- Adaptive to change
- Able to communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with at least two of: R, Python, SQL
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark or other "Big Data" distributed computing is a plus
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP), especially in Chinese, is a plus
- Experience with deep learning (convolutional/recurrent neural networks) frameworks, e.g.
- Theano, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, is a plus
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office