Spencer Ogden is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our Denver office.
We are continuing to grow our renewable energy practice covering the Western US and are looking to add an additional business development resource to our existing team.
As a Business Development Consultant, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of accounts in the renewable energy industry and will be responsible for selling recruitment and executive search services to those accounts.
Our current team is working with clients across the Wind, Solar, and Energy Storage industry and is looking to increase our market share in the Western US. You will be joining an existing team with a track record of successfully delivering to our client base.
You will be expected to win new clients through sales calls, business pitches, and networking, as well as headhunting the best candidates in the market. You will be responsible for negotiating fees with clients and closing your own deals.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full operational responsibility for your own desk and clients while leveraging the existing relationships of the team.
You will have the chance to advance your career based upon your own hard work and achievements and will see the rewards in both promotions and increased paychecks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a Business plan to generate new clients and expand on current
- Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful proposals
- Responsible for selling staffing solutions to prospective clients in need of professionals for direct hire assistance.
- Creating action-oriented account plans to build out large accounts
- Maintain accurate and current profiles on all current and targeted potential clients.
- Meeting with clients regularly to monitor and assist various phases of the sales cycle
- Participate in daily information sharing with management and staff to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years previous Staffing Industry OR Renewable Energy Experience in Business Development and Outside Sales, ability to cold call and generate protentional new prospects
- Proven track record required
- Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients
Why Spencer- Ogden?
Compensation: Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
Additional benefits include:
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO + the week of Christmas off PTO + 6 paid sick days off
- Birthdays off
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training program