Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Arrange client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross sell
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing to Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly network to increase client exposure
- Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Take effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for
- Screen candidates over the phone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Match candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with company processes
- Manage the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of both candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Attend daily round ups to ensure team success and growth
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Positive outlook and tenacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience
Valid proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Spencer Ogden is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and to fostering diversity in the workplace. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, and genetic information is prohibited. Additionally, the Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities.
Please note this job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and tasks required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.