Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Arrange client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross-sell
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing to Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the marketplace
- Effectively and constantly network to increase client exposure
- Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Take effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for
- Screen candidates over the phone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Match candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with company processes
- Manage the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of both candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Attend daily roundups to ensure team success and growth
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- A determination to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Positive outlook and tenacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience
Valid proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Contact us anytime to discuss this opportunity or if you feel your skills can help us to advance our business in other areas.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We offer PTO, free health, dental & vision, birthday off, the time between Christmas and New Years off, incentive trips (RIO this year), sales days, structured Learning and Development Program...and a really fun team to work with!