Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
We are continuing to grow our renewable energy practice covering the Western US and are looking to add an additional business development resource to our existing team.
As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of accounts in the renewable energy industry and will be responsible for selling recruitment and executive search services to those accounts.
Our current team is working with clients across the Wind, Solar, and Energy Storage industry and is looking to increase our market share in the Western US. You will be joining an existing team with a track record of successfully delivering to our client base.
You will be expected to win new clients through sales calls, business pitches, and networking, as well as headhunting the best candidates in the market. You will be responsible for negotiating fees with clients and closing your own deals.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full operational responsibility for your own desk and clients while leveraging the existing relationships of the team. You will have the chance to advance your career based upon your own hard work and achievements and will see the rewards in both promotions and increased paychecks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Arrange client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross-sell
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing to Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly network to increase client exposure
- Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Take effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for
- Screen candidates over the phone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Match candidates to client’s vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with company processes
- Manage the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of both candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Attend daily roundups to ensure team success and growth
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- A determination to achieve objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Positive outlook and tenacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience
Valid proof of eligibility to work in the United States required
Why Spencer Ogden?
Compensation: Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
Additional Benefits Include:
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO + the week of Christmas off PTO + 5 paid sick days off
- Birthdays off
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training program