Training and Career Advancement at Spencer Ogden
We are committed to providing each new consultant with the necessary tools and training to ensure a successful career in sales and business development. With our approach of organic growth, we strive to provide a clear path to success and the direction to career advancement within the organization.
Spencer Ogden Core Values - PACE
- People – People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships
- Accountability – Own it. We do what we say we will do
- Collaboration – Embrace teamwork. Support others to achieve our common business goals
- Excellence – Never settle for ordinary. Deliver superior results and exceed expectations
As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates specifically within the energy and infrastructure industries.
- Production – You will be responsible for discovering/sourcing talent, client management, and business development. With the entrepreneurial approach, you will be responsible for running your own desk.
- Training – We offer a paid, hands-on, award-winning training program to each new consultant from our in-house training team
- Compensation – Spencer Ogden offers a competitive base salary plus an unlimited commission structure
- Benefits – 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance, 15+ PTO days, 3 pm Friday finish, and many more
- At least one year of sales or recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree
What we look for
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Driven by an unlimited earning potential? A go-getter attitude? Tenacious and resilient approach to business? Self-starter? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then we want to speak to you!