Our client is a prestigious listed property developer in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for iconic residential & commercial development in Hong Kong with a vibrant and attractive working culture, with exciting plans to rapidly development their project portfolio in Hong Kong.
Currently we are looking for a Deputy General Manager who has acquired hands-on project management skills in large-scaled development projects to join their project management team in Hong Kong.
As a Deputy General Manager based in Hong Kong, you will be the team leader of professionals, responsible for managing entire large-scaled projects in Hong Kong from initial stage to completion, including the coordination and integration of technical activities and moreover ensure projects will be delivered within standard quality,time line and budget. You will be one of the key member in strategically planning for the project development in Hong Kong as well as directly report to the Director of Projects in Hong Kong.Ideally you will posses the following:
- Degree in Architecture, Building Surveying or related background.
- At least 18 years working in sizable property developers & consultancy firms.
- Qualification with HKIA / HKIS or equivalent, Authorized Person is essential.
- Experience in managing Sizable Composite or Commercial Development Projects in Hong Kong.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organisation.
In return, successful applicant will be offered a permanent position with 5 Days work a week and receive a highly competitive salary package alongside market leading benefits.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on Elvis.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office