The key aspects of this key/pivotal position will include:
* Provide the Plant Director with full support helping him setting performance expectations, and monitoring and evaluating performance in line with the Manufacturing Plan;
* Ensures overall plant performance (HSE, output, costs) and integrity;
* Translates the agreed operational goals of the business into the Manufacturing Plan;
* Deputize for the Plant Director during periods of absence, taking full responsibility for running the entire plant
* Coordinate and supervise the daily plant operation activities with plant managers, engineers, HSE and maintenance.
* Evaluate the plant performance killers and propose improvement actions (short term) and plans (long term).
* Improve the site's maintenance work processes (moving from reactive maintenance to preventative maintenance)
* Coordinate required spare parts.
* Coordinate plant improvement activities (short term) and projects (long term).
* Coordinate the long-term Capex requirements.
* Define Turnaround strategy, and coordinate Turnarounds implementation
For more information about this role please contact our London office