Deputy Plant Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: DPMRR
Location: England, Hampshire, Basingstoke
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date Posted: 06/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is one of the UK's leading organic waste management operators who are looking to hire a highly skilled mechanical fitter to serve as their Deputy Plant Manager at their Basingstoke Plant. This position pays a competitive salary of £36,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for leadership responsibilities, playing a key part in the development of a green energy start-up company.
As a Deputy Plant Manager you will have to take the lead in maintaining and improving plant reliability. The successful candidate should be looking to lead by example and take responsibility for making the fitting work undertaken at the plant best in class.
Deputy Plant Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Establish and manage a plant maintenance regime to maintain plant reliability.
* Track and report Plant reliability.
* Act as the point of authority in the absence of the Plant Manager.
* Maintain Plant spares and tolls inventory.
* Provide mechanical support to the Plant Operations meetings.
* Budget responsibility.
Deputy Plant Manager desired experience:
* Demonstrated strong fitter experience.
* Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to your work.
* People management experience.
* Strong knowledge of and belief in HSEQ policies.
* Experience of maintaining mobile plant (telehandler or loading shovels) desirable.
* Mechanical or electrical engineering experience or qualifications essential.
* Manufacturing/Maintenance background desirable.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office