Deputy Project Manager - WTP - Philippines
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH118762
Location: Philippines, Manila
Sector: Water, Utilities
Salary: US$1500 - US$2000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 08/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- Position based in Manila with frequent trip to project site.
- Minimum 10 years experience in construction project, preferred profile Mechanical Engineer.
- Strong writing skills, contractual analyses experience, high communication skills.
- Self-directed, rigorous, strong organization skills, and highly-motivated.
- Computer literate: Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Ensure that project operations are performed in accordance with the Client and the Project Management requirements. (time, budget, quality, safety)
- Communication with Consultant & Client Project Management team.
- Manage local project team.
- Communication with civil partner.
- Follow up and control of the project program assisted by planning engineer.
- Liaison with local authorities as needed.
- Contract administration including, reporting, document submission, amendments, variations, claims, etc.
- Subcontract administration, including amendments, variations, claims.
- Actively manage project risks.
- Follow-up and develop quality QAQC & safety system for the project.
- Coordinate technical activities in relation with each technical department (procurement, engineering, electrical).
- Technical compliance to the Contract Requirements and the Guarantees.
- Manage the administration & financial control of the project with the assistant of admin/finance engineer.
QAQC, Health & Safety
- Implement VWS Asia Municipal Quality procedures and Health & Safety Plan procedures.
Other tasks needed on project as required by the management, according to the
requirement at different project phase (design, procurement, installation,
commissioning, operation, etc…).
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321