Desalination Operations Manager (Algeria)
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH107634
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 22/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Desalination Operations Manager - Algeria
My client is currently seeking for an experience Desalination Operations Manager to oversee the plant operations and maintenance of their Desalination Plant in Algeria. You will be tasked to ensure monitoring of daily operations, plan manpower scheduling, and ensuring plant operations efficiency.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Regular communications with the Operations Team members for operational strategy, technical problems, issues and individual's development needs.
- Direct the activities of the Plant Manager, Process Manager, Control Room Operators, Site Operators
- Interface with various department for plant operation and people issues with the Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager
- Manage and comply with all legislation and regulations related to plant safety
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in Operations of Desalination Plant
- Willing to work in Algeria
- BS Chemical Engineering; other Engineering disciplines with related work experience will be considered.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321