Design Engineer (Electrical)
- Design Drawings for Power Distribution, Motor Control Centers, Instrumentation and Control Systems, Lighting, HVAC Power, Fire Alarm, Photovoltaic Systems, Central Battery Inverters, Security, Access Controls, Low Voltage Systems, and CCTV Systems
- Design Drawings Utilizing Revit & AutoCAD.
- Perform Generator Design and Calculate Load Shedding
- Utilize Easy Power and Performing Arc Flash Studies
- Review Specifications for Improved and New Equipment
- Create Presentations to Educate Team on Improved Design Methods and Using Latest Forms of Technology.
- Bachelors Degreee in Electrical Engineering or Power Systems
- 3 years experience designing LV Power Distribution Systems for C&I projects, MEP projects, or Facilities
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & REVIT; SKM is a plus
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.