Purpose of the Role:
- Enable the Company to make products for its customers by providing innovative engineering solutions.
- Provide Technical support to other departments within the company.
- Responsible to the Engineering Manager
- Keep Designs up to date with industry standards
- Create Bills of Materials and Cost Estimations based on specifications of the companies' customers.
- Write procedures for the manufacturing and quality control departments to reach continuous standards
- Implement changes to achieve quality improvements and cost reduction working with Purchasing, Sales, Production and Quality departments.
- Interface with other the engineering departments.
- Produce drawings for the sales department to help with sales of products and allow for cost estimations to be made.
- Maintain the companies CoP status by complying to the company's quality systems.
- Work with the company managers on projects where technical expertise is required
- At Least 3 Years 3D CAD experience.
- Autodesk Inventor experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (2D)
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office