Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SKA657348
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 22/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
I am looking for 2 x Design engineers (One principle and one junior) needed for a software company operating within the Renewables sector.
The role is to start within the next four weeks, based in Helsinki, Finland and initially for 12 months.
The position involves developing control algorithms and simulation models for wind turbine power converters and electrical drive trains.
- Developing control algorithms and simulation models for wind turbine electrical drive trains and power converters according to the customer needs
- Developing specialized internal knowledge of wind turbine power converter products along with grid codes and grid integration
- Defining simulation models and analyzing their results
To be considered you must have
- An MSc or PhD in control theory, electrical machines or power systems
- Several years' experience in modelling and designing control algorithms and electrical motor/generator control, or grid-side converter control.
- Knowledge of power systems and simulations
- MATLAB/Simulink simulation tools
- Experience of embedded systems
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
For any further details, my contact details are on 0044 207 268 9375 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our London office