- Develop single-line and three-line diagrams with required electrical details for solar PV systems in accordance with NEC, IEEE, NESC, utility interconnection tariffs and requirements, and local AHJ as necessary.
- Coordinate and obtain SCADA designs for solar PV systems from third party monitoring companies.
- Conducts on-site solar PV system commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Experience in power quality site analysis and remediation.
- Experience in power distribution equipment acceptance testing activities involving control system checks, protective devices and schemes, grounding systems, regulators, electrical transformers, circuit breakers.
- Experience with technical specification writing on general power equipment and engineering design.
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Four or more years solar PV design, design/build, or EPC field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in PVSYST.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional a plus.
- PE License is a plus.
- Proficiency in ETAP and or SKM power system analysis software is a plus.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.