My client is who is a major player in the design on Rotating Machinery for a variety of different Industries and Clients, are looking to take on a Design team Leader.
Roles and Responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the Design team
- Checking documentation and drawings of other engineers
- Liaising with the companies Clients.
- Estimating the costs of engineering projects
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the engineering workforce when required.
- Ensure Projects are delivered on time as per Client Requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an engineering subject
- Chartered Engineer
- Professional engineer with substantial experience and expertise in Oil and Gas, ideally within subsea design.
- Commercial Engineering Awareness.
- Good Grasp of Quality Control Procedures within Engineering
- Strong Knowledge of Rotating Machinery
- Background in a Small Company
- Significant Experience with Autodesk Inventor Software
- Experience doing CFD and FEA
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office