Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115600
Location: England, East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Date posted: 25/10/2017
My client is one of the UK's best known manufacturers of value added meat products. They require a Creative Development Chef to join their state-of-the-art Hull facility as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will provide a customer facing resource within the team. They will innovate and develop new and exciting products, and play a major role in delivering NPD projects for our customers. They will demonstrate pride and passion through results and sharing expertise.
* Innovation and development of new and existing products through category and 'brief led' concepts
* Proactively scope development opportunities with external partners
* Playing an integral part in 'Innovation Sessions' and 'Food Safaris'
* Delivering exciting presentations to the internal team and external customer with finesse and professionalism
* Sourcing raw materials which are customer and business compliant
* Carrying out sample preparation and briefings of ingredients, products and packaging
* Working within set timescales within the critical path, delivering on time and in full to the correct customer, commercial and nutritional specifications
* Supporting the testing of product feasibility as part of a cross-functional team
* Experience of chilled food FMCG
* Understand and experience of NPD processes and factory operations
* Sound knowledge of technical and nutritional requirements
* Confident presentation skills and experience of customer facing roles
* Diligence and an eye for detail
* Great 'house-keeping': ensuring work areas are neat, clean and tidy at all times
Please apply online or contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918 or email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office