We are seeking to hire an experienced Development - Stage Associate for the largest global infrastructure investment fund and asset manager. This job is located in Austin, TX.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting with technical and commercial due diligence in areas including land control, project agreements, permitting, interconnection, EPC, and O&M.
- Coordinating aspects of lender and investor due diligence and documentation during tax equity financing and project sell-down.
- Working directly with internal subject matter experts, external consultants, and internal and eternal counsel.
- Supporting oversight of development partners' execution of various development work streams.
- Creating and editing project development related aspects of presentations for internal investment approvals and external project acquisition.
- Identifying and anticipating concerns in each investment at an early stage, working under the VP of Development-Stage Investments.
If you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your resume through to email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.