Digital Content Producer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108948
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Utilities
Salary: US$115000.00 per annum
Date posted: 28/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We're looking for a skilled web copywriter with extensive experience using Content Management Systems such as Sitecore and SharePoint.
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related.
* 5+ years professional and relevant writing experience.
* 2 years' experience creating and publishing web-based content.
* A broad understanding of the energy industry is a plus.
* Experience creating and publishing web-based content from start to finish.
* Ability to edit and proofread own materials.
* Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in web content and writing in short concise language.
* Must have professional manner and be able to interact at all levels of the company
* Candidate should be detail oriented and adaptable and flexible to changing conditions.
Software: Sitecore CMS and Microsoft SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
Core: Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about creating great web content and creating a top-notch user experience for customers.
- Be an expert in digital communication and best practices.
- Be proficient in Sitecore and SharePoint Content Management Systems and participate in Agile work processes.
- Work across various departments to boil complex ideas down into usable language for digital
- Create, edit and maintain web content and work across teams to post.
- Be able to work with various departments, such as video, photography, art, IT, and multiple subject matter experts
- Ability to use metrics to develop, support and important digital communications
- Work closely with the web traffic manager to service and manage digital content requests.
- Help to build, maintain and execute digital calendar.
- Have the skills to make all communications relevant, interesting and engaging for the intended audience.
- Be a strategic thinker with experience developing communication campaigns.
- Translate corporate initiatives into meaningful communications that create results.
- Have a sharp eye for detail, the ability to juggle multiple projects, plan and manage deadlines, and work both independently and with teams.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
* Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.