Digital Design Specialist:
World-class engineering firm is seeking a Digital Design Specialist to join the BIM and Digital Design team working with the building environments, structural and facades groups.
A key individual in all phases of project work, this role will see you delivering a high caliber of new strategies for our BIM workflow and put your extensive knowledge to good use. Working alongside innovative and award winning colleagues on high profile projects in New York you will have the opportunity to leave your own unique mark on our incredible project portfolio.
We expect the best, work with the best and only deliver the best - are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for design technology as well as scripting using Revit API, Dynamo and associated tools.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting the BIM Manager and Regional Discipline Leader to develop and implement project-specific BIM workflows
- Evaluate complex engineering workflows with the intent of developing automated solutions.
- Design, scripting, and utilization of BIM related tools for the implementation of those solutions
- Work with design engineers on projects of various scales in the built environment
- Define application integration opportunities in the common data environment
- Assist in defining digital design strategy
- Provide technical training & leadership in the use of digital design using computational tools and scripts
Demonstrated ability to perform, excellent communication skills, keen collaborator, self-motivated, innovative and creative thinker.
Completion of a 4-5 year degree in a BIM or architecture related degree program
2-4 years of related experience preferred.
Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit API, Dynamo, Python, Visual Studio (C#) FLUX
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.