Digital Programme (Resource Manager) - West Midlands - £55k
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104626
Location: England, West Midlands, Solihull
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 24/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are currently working with a key client seeking an experienced project based candidate who would be keen to step up in to a Projects Resource Manager position.
This role would suit someone with a PM/BA background looking for a challenge and to step up in to a more demanding role with management responsibility.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Accountable for implementing a Digital Programme Resource strategy
- Accountable for implementing an overall Digital Resource plan and detailed stream level plans
- Accountable for development and coaching of Digital Programme Resource including Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Drive process and governance improvements with Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure internal consistency of each team
- Deliver quality performance management of all Digital Programme Resource
- Accountable for sponsoring and championing quality line management across the Digital team
In order to be successful for this role you must have:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience and proven success in managing teams of multi- skilled resource
- Excellent coaching and people development skills
- Strong resource management skills with understanding of Programme delivery
- Strong Project Management skills with proven delivery success
- Strong Business Analyst skills with proven delivery success
- Experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum
- Ability to work to demanding targets and deadlines while maintaining a high degree of personal and team organisation and focus
This role is URGENT so if you are available and looking for an excellent opportunity to enhance your career with a fast paced and reputable organisation please send an up to date CV IMMEDIATELY!
For more information about this role please contact our London office