Director - Asset Management
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: NYC-PR5
Location: USA, New Jersey, Princeton
Sector: Finance, Private Equity Investments & Asset Management, Power
Salary: US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + 30-40% Bonus + Potential Equity in Deals
Date Posted: 16/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
- Responsible and accountable for profit and loss of a portfolio of assets
- Develop and implement both short-term and long-term strategies to enhance the value of assets.
- Negotiate contracts with assorted counterparties including partners, customers, and regulatory agencies
- Analyze and formulate recommendations on the key market components that impact the value of assets
- Perform financial and economic analyses focused on increasing the returns of the assets
- Prepare, gain approval and manage the budget and forecasts for assets
- Establish industry and governmental business relationships
- Support business development opportunities through acquisitions, divestitures, major projects, and revenue enhancement initiatives.
- Represent the company in the regulatory and legislative space in order to maximize the value of assets
- Lead property tax negotiations for any impacted facilities
- Coordinate across a diverse organization in pursuit of business initiatives
- Prepare Investment Committee quality presentations and documentation as required
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex business initiatives in the energy sector with experience in electric wholesale and retail markets
- Bachelor's in accounting, engineering, finance, economics or related field, and ten or more years of experience in the successful commercial management of energy assets. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Knowledge of governmental, legal, and environmental regulations that impact the electric markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer competency
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.