Director HESS Technical Procedures
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH102408
Location: USA, Florida, Miami
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Marine
Date posted: 20/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A Major Cruise Line operator is looking for a Director of Health, Environmental, Safety, and Security Technical Procedures to oversee all development and amendments.
The Director will manage all procedural content of the HESS database and process all new amendments and new process suggestions.
Essential Functions of Director:
- Manage ongoing development of HESS procedures
- Ensure the HESS content meets standards and company strategies, policies and objectives
- Coordinate the review of technical procedures across all brands to align all technical procedures and checklists
- Complete final technical writing and manage processes for HESS procedure drafting, approval and publishing
- Class II Technical Maritime Certification or higher
- 5+ years of experience working in a compliance/regulatory procedures role
- Experience working on cruise ship within the technical department
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office