- Ensure best practices in terms of journey mapping and customer-centric design thinking are leveraged in the development of the CX strategy.
- Plan and monitor CX strategy, work scope and plans, work prioritization, resource management and governance to ensure quality implementation of value added customer experience improvements.
- Establish and monitor analytics, and performance metrics relating to the customer experience.
- Manage and monitor operational excellence activities relating to the CX strategy.
- Maintain open communications, working collaboratively across departments to support a unified approach to customer experience improvements.
- Manage relationships and contracts with vendors supporting the CX strategy.
- Manage and monitor Capital and O&M budgets for customer journey mapping efforts.
- Develop and coach employees supporting the CX strategy.
- Perform other related tasks assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Eight years work experience
Required Work Experience
- Degree preferably in Business, Organizational Management or Marketing
- 5 years of managerial experience
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success managing change
- Demonstrated experience with CX related / customer improved processes is required
- Demonstrated success leading and managing employees and teams.
- Demonstrated high energy individual with experience managing multiple tasks or initiatives
- Demonstrated strong analytical, research, planning and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer experience strategy and/or program.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills demonstrating experience working successfully with different levels of management, and outside organizations.
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.