Position Title: Director - Data & Information Management
With the emergence of cloud, block chain, algorithms, artificial intelligence and as we and our client's continue to grow in their data maturity, there is a strong need for a Chief Data Officer (CDO) advisory services lead in the market to help with this growth and awareness. This role will provide expert advice in information management, data governance, business intelligence and data & analytics.
Focus and Expectations:
- Bringing along a proven track record and technical capabilities to manage, operate and grow our data and analytics team
- Strong experience of providing CDO Advisory services to large organizations
- Proactive focus on local market & clients, while staying aligned with sector strategies and the broader firm strategy
- Develop and execute revenue growth plans covering both existing and new clients to achieve an annual growth targets for the team
- Oversees complex engagements, managing cross-functional teams and explore on-sell opportunities on key accounts
- A key connect between the lighthouse core team and lighthouse Management Consulting team, to define, convert and deliver engagements offering a variety of emerging technologies.
- Be a constructive leader and a coach, and achieve more than 20-30% y-o-y growth
- Manage and leading various information governance and information management projects involving Data Governance, Data Modeling, Information Architecture, Data Quality and Master Data Management.
- Managing and leading the requirements definition, architecture design of multiple Business Intelligence and Business Analytics solutions.
- Lead large-scale, full life-cycle implementations for Data and Analytics solutions
- Focus on key clients to generate larger, ongoing opportunities that go beyond data; and deliver cross-functional solutions other service lines.
- Embed the data agenda into our sector strategies for the industries that continue to struggle with data issues (involvement in relevant CSTs).
- Identify and deliver "data-driven-transformation" programs.
Business Development and Market Presence:
- Be the authority on enterprise wide data thinking and help drive our thinking around information strategy,
governance and policy development for our clients
- Drive and help member firms win work through opportunities, proposals, pitches and technical content
- Run regular meetings with the regional D&A leads and ensure that regional needs are met
- Own the repository of related case-studies, CVs, approach / methodologies and benchmarking across the
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321