You will identify the influence, disruption and opportunities for new energy technologies and will advise on how these technologies will impact this investment company's environment and their current and future investments as well as the potential implementation of any of these. You will be supported in this task by a global team of technology and finance industry specialists.
Your prior experience will combine strong commercial skills with a deep expertise in relevant emerging energy technologies. You will have established relationships with key market participants, innovators, researchers, and technology developers, and be able to influence at CxO level.
While the focus of this opportunity is on the research, knowledge, communication, and advisory skills you possess, it will be advantageous to have technical hands-on experience with these technologies as well.
- Responsible for go to market strategies and services around renewables, grid ops, DERs, analytics and digital transformation
- Provide thought leadership on competitors' future products and strategies
- Support strategic planning process including M&A
- Support new research initiatives and contribute to research deliverables
- Build business case and cost models to analyze financial impacts of investment options
- Evaluate and transform key IT and Technology initiatives
- Build business cases and supporting documents for implementation funding
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.